Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Purified Connective Tissue (collagen) Extracted From The Beef-serosa.||Type:||Medical Surgical Supplies|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Sample||Thread Length:||75cm/90cm/Customized Size|
|Needle Curvature:||Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 3/8 Circle, 5/8 Circle||Shelf Life:||5 Years|
hospital surgical equipment,
medical surgical instruments
Non Absorbable Sterial Chromic or Plain Catgut Surgical Suture
Chromic Catgut sutures are absorbable sterile surgical sutures composed of purified connective tissue (mostly collagen) derived from the serosal layer of beef (bovine) or the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep (ovine) intestines. They are packaged in a solution of 89% isopropanol, 10% water and 1% triethanolmine. Chromic Gut is treated with a chromic salt solution.
1. Animal originated suture twisted filament, absorbable.
2. Obtained from the thin intestine serous layer of a healthy bovine free of BSE and aphtose fever
3. Because it is an animal originated material, the tissue reactivity is relatively moderated.
4. Color code: Brown label.
5. Absorbable material;Absorbed by enzymatic in approximately 90 days.
6. 40cm, 45cm,75cm or 90cm length with single or double needles.
7. Sterilized by Gamma and packed in aluminium foil.
8. Needle length and shape:1/2circle,3/8circle,5/8circle,1/4circle and length can be negotiable.
9. Needle material is stainless steel NO.304 or NO.420.
10. Body of needle can be round, cutting or reverse cutting.
11. Diameter of suture can be from USP10/0 to USP2.
12. A gap in aluminium foil is easy to be opened.
13. For single use.. Frequently used in surgery, such as G.U.Ped surgery, OB/GYN.
Frequently used in easy healing tissues and that do not require permanent artificial support.
Yellow Plain Catgut is a suture of nature, monofilament, twist that meets the USP requirements. It is composed of Purified connective tissue (collagen) .
1. Absorbable material;animal originated suture with twisted multifilament, beige color
2. 40cm, 45cm,75cm or 90cm length with single or double needles;
3. sterilized by Gamma and packed in aluminium foil
4. needle length and shape:1/2circle,3/8circle,5/8circle,1/4circle and length can be negotiable
5. needle material is stainless steel NO.304 or NO.420
6. body of needle can be round, cutting or reverse cutting,
7. diameter of suture can be from usp10/0 to usp2
8. A gap in aluminium foil is easy to be opened,
9. for only once use.
10. Tissue reactivity is relatively moderate.
11. Absorbed by enzymatic in approximately 70 days.
12. Frequently used in surgery, such as G.U./GYN.
Brown twist monofilament Chromic Catgut Sutures should be selected and implanted depending on the patient condition, surgical experience, surgical technique and wound size.