Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Silk / Synthetic||Type:||Medical Surgical Supplies|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Sample||Thread Length:||75cm/90cm/Customized Size|
|Needle Curvature:||Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 3/8 Circle, 5/8 Circle||Shelf Life:||5 Years|
hospital surgical equipment,
medical surgical instruments
Non Absorbable Silk Braided Polyester Braided Surgical Suture with Needle 75cm
Non Absorbable Sterial Silk Braided Polyester Braided Surgical Suture
1. Silk sutures are entwined thread from silk worm larva. Silk sutures are coated and braided non-absorbable sutures. Silk sutures are specially treated with silicone to give strength and smoothen the surface which provides easy passage through tissues.
2. Silk sutures are widely used as ligature and are also used for other applications like skin, ophthalmic, GI tract, etc. and are not indicated for use in biliary and urinary tract surgery. Silk sutures have moderate tissue reaction.
3. Silk sutures are available in black color.
Silk surgical suture is a non-absorbable, sterile, surgical suture composed of an organic protein called fibroin. This protein is derived from the domesticated species Bombyx Mory (B. Mori) of the family Bombycidae.
1. Silk Sutures are composed of natural material silk which is obtained from silk worm.
2. Silk Suture is a coated and braided non absorbable suture.
3. Silk Sutures are available from U.S.P. size 2 to size 6-0.
4. Silk Sutures are colored with FDA approved black dye for enhanced visibility.
5. Silk Sutures can be used as ligatures for permanent, removable fixtures and cardiovascular surgery (for suturing the grafts).
General Closure, Cardiovascular, Plastic Surgeries, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopaedics, Bowel
1. Polyester suture is a braided and coated suture (silicone) and is a non-absorbable suture composed of Polyethylene terephthalate fiber.
2. Polyester sutures have excellent tensile strength, soft and pliable with excellent braiding and are an excellent choice for cardiovascular and ophthalmic surgery. Polyester sutures are not subject to degradation and retain tensile strength indefinitely in vivo.
3. Polyester sutures are available in green colour.
1. Polyester suture is a coated and braided non-absorbable surgical suture. Polyester sutures are available with silicone or PTFE coating (on demand only).
2. Polyester sutures are available from U.S.P. size 5 to size 6-0. Sutures are available in green, white and black colours.
3. Polyester sutures are composed of polyester which is a category of polymers which contain the ester functional group in their main chain.
4. Polyester sutures are used for permanent, removable fixtures, cardiovascular surgery.
Sutures should be selected and implanted depending on the patient condition, surgical experience, surgical technique and wound size.