Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyglycolic Acid||Type:||Medical Surgical Supplies|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Sample||Thread Length:||75cm/90cm/Customized Size|
|Needle Curvature:||Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 3/8 Circle, 5/8 Circle||Absorption Profile:||60-90 Days|
|Shelf Life:||5 Years||Market:||Global World|
hospital surgical equipment,
medical surgical instruments
Polyglycolic Acid Surgical Suture
PGA suture is an ideal and time tested synthetic absorbable suture, widely used by surgeons all over the world. PGA sutures' superior features over catgut are predictable absorption, outstanding tensile strength, in-vivo inertness and excellent handling properties.
1. Synthetic absorbable multifilament braided suture in a violet color.
2. Made of polyglycolic acid with polycaprolactone and calcium stearate coating.
3. Tissue reactivity in microscopic form is minimum.
4. Absorption occurs through progressive hydrolytic action, completed between 56-70 days.
5. Color code: violet label.
6. Frequently used in tissue coaptation ties and ophthalmic procedures.
Used in soft tissues coaptation, ligatures, and a wide variety of surgical specialties.