Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyglactine||Type:||Medical Surgical Supplies|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Sample||Thread Length:||75cm/90cm/Customized Size|
|Needle Curvature:||Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 3/8 Circle, 5/8 Circle||Absorption Profile:||60-90 Days|
|Shelf Life:||5 Years||Market:||Global World|
Non - Toxic Medical Surgical Supplies Absorbable Polyglactin 910 PGLA Suture
Absorbable Polyglactin 910 (PGLA) Suture
Absorbable synthetic suture material PGLA , it is made of closely woven strands. Have dyed and not dyed tow types . soft and smooth thread body, uniform diameter,high tensile strength, minimal tissue reaction, can be completely degraded, non-toxic residue and so on.
The absorbable sutures are highly recommended for those surgeries that cannot be operated
on after the initial surgery and so can be naturally absorbed by the human body.
1. For easy handling and secure knot tying.
2. For minimal tissue reaction.
3. By hydrolysis complete between 56&70days.Always predictable and reliable.
4. Tensile strength: 14days post implantation 75% , 21days post implantation 50%
5. Thread Color: Violet
6. For smooth passed through tissue and easy knot tie down.
7. Origin: Synthetic
Store between 25°C -30°C and store in dry place.
Do not use damaged packages.
Used in soft tissues coaptation, ligatures, and a wide variety of surgical specialties.