Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Format:||Cassette/Strip||Size:||Strip 2.5mm 3.0mm, Cassette 3.0mm 4.0mm|
|Indication:||Using Recombinant Technology And Colloidal Gold Immunochromatography Assay,it Has A High Sensitivity And Specificity. It Is Used For Individual Detection,convenient For Preoperative Examination And For Emergency And Clinical Use Of Random Samples. It Is||Storage:||The Test Kit Can Be Stored At Temperatures From 4 ℃ To 30 ℃ In The Sealed Pouch Up To Date Of Expiration. The Test Kit Should Be Kept Away From Direct Sunlight And Moisture. Do Not Freeze The Test Kit.|
rapid diagnostic test kits,
rapid strep test kits
CE ISO13485 marked HIV 1+2 Rapid Test Kit Serun/Plasma Strip/cassette
HIV 1+2 RAPID TEST KIT
HIV test kit ,Rapid,visual chromatographic Assay for Dection HIV Antibodies.2-lines
One step Anti-HIV1+2 (Serum/Plasma) Test,HIV test is a rapid direct binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 viruses. The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for detection of Anti-HIV in serum/plasma. Purified recombinant antigens are employed to identify Anti-HIV specifically
AIDS is an infectious disease caused by HIV virus.HIV1/2 diagnostic detect HIV1/2 antibody in whole blood/serum/plasma using highly specific antibody-antigen for reaction.If the sample to be tested contains HIV antibodies.HIV antibodies react with gold-labeled antigens into complex Ab-Ag-Au.Under the effect of chromatography,the reactive complex moves forward to the detecting area along the nitrocellulose membrane and forms Ab-Ag-Au complex when captured by antigens,and finally form a red reaction line in the detecting area.
1. Using recombinant technology and colloidal gold immunochromatography assay,it has a high sensitivity
2. It is used for individual detection,convenient for preoperative examination and for emergency and clinical use of random samples.
3. It is suitable for the detection of various samples such as whole blood,serum and plasma.
1. Follow the illustration and allow test kit to equilibrate to room temperature for 20-30min prior to testing.
2. Use the dropper, drip one drop (25μl)specimen to the Instructions below the arrow and sample place.
3. And meanwhile add two drops(100ul) Sample Diluent .
4. Wait for 10-20 minutes and read results. Over 20 min, the result is invalid.
The test kit can be stored at temperatures from 4 ℃ to 30 ℃ in the sealed pouch up to date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight and moisture. Do not freeze the test kit.