Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specimen:||Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood||Sensitivity:||1ng/ML 30mIU/ML|
|Format:||Cassette/Strip||Shelf Life:||24 Months At Room Temperature|
|Usage:||Home, Lab, Hospital, Pharmacy|
rapid diagnostic test kits,
rapid strep test kits
High Accuracy Medical One Step Rapid Test Kit Hbsag / Hbsab
2. Specimen:Whole blood/Serum /Plasma
4. Packing:50pcs/box,5000pcs/ctn for strip
5. 25pcs/box,1500pcs/ctn for cassette
6. Store in room temperature and valid in 24 months
1. Follow the illustration and allow test kit to equilibrate to room temperature for 20-30min prior to testing.
2. Use the dropper, drip one drop (25μl)specimen to the Instructions below the arrow and sample place.
3. And meanwhile add two drops(100ul) Sample Diluent .
4. Wait for 10-20 minutes and read results. Over 20 min, the result is invalid.
The HBsAg Rapid Test (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) has been designed to detect the HBsAg through visual interpretation of color development in the strip. The membrane was immobilized with anti-HBsAg antibodies on the test region. During the test of HBsAg Test Kits , the specimen is allowed to react with colored anti-HBsAg antibodies colloidal gold conjugates, which were precoated on the sample pad of the test. The mixture then moves on the membrane by a capillary action, and interact with reagents on the membrane. If there were enough HBsAg in specimens, a colored band will from at the test region of the membrane. Presence of this colored band indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. Appearance of a colored band at the control region serves as a procedural control. This indicates that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.