Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PP/Y2600||Size:||10ul 200ul 1ml 3ml 5ml|
|Colour:||White,Yellow,Blue||Sterilization:||Non-sterile Or Sterilized|
|Application:||Laboratory ,Teaching ,Hospital Test||Storage Instructions:||Store In A Cool And Dry Place|
|Advantages:||Disposable,Clean, High Quality||Market:||Global World|
TIPS FOR FINN / GILSON / UNIVERSAL PIPETTE 10UL 200UL 1ML 3ML 5ML Laboratory Consumables
1. Medical grade PP material
2. Clean internal surface, perfect seal, accurate input and output
3. Special siliconizing processing
3. Sterile: if need sterilized, will by gamma ray or EO
6. With and without graduation
1. Put the nozzle on the pipetting head, and rotates gently, so as to ensure the sealing is well.
2. Before using, please suck in or discharge the liquid of the pipette for several times, in order to ensure inside
and outside of the chamber pressure are the same.
3. Hold the pipette vertical, set the button to the first stopping point, and put the suction nozzle immersed into
the liquid, under the liquid surface 2-3mm, then slowly release the button, waiting for 1-2 seconds, after that,
take it out from the liquid, and do not let it touch anything.
4. Move the suction nozzle to the sample container wall, slowly push the button to the first stopping point,
waiting for 1-2 seconds, then push the button, exhaust all the liquid, the suction nozzle should be slided out
along the vessel wall, then slowly release the button, that is a complete operation process.
1. The pipette belongs to precise measure, do not allow direct contact with the liquid, when not in use should
be inserted on the suction nozzle, keep the tube clean.
2. The use of other manufacturers' suction nozzle, will affect the pipette's accuracy.
3. Room working temperature: 20°C ( ±5°C )
4. The pipette button marking should aim at the required capacity scale line.