Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polypropylene / Polyamide||Type:||Medical Surgical Supplies|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Sample||Thread Length:||75cm/90cm/Customized Size|
|Needle Curvature:||Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 3/8 Circle, 5/8 Circle||Shelf Life:||5 Years|
Non Absorbable Sterial Monofilament Nylon Polypropylene Surgical Suture
Monofilament nylon, non-absorbable suture of synthetic material that meets the USP requirements.
Because of its high tension resistance and elongation control, ensures the tissue edges approach for scar formation, due to its soft passage through tissue and for all its physical and physiological properties and causing minimal tissue reaction, the healing is perfect.
* The tissue reaction is minimum.
* Nylon is a non-absorbable material that with time is encapsulated by connective tissue.
* It is known that the thread mass diminishes,approximately by 10% a year by the rupture of
chemical links in a hydrolytic action.
* Coler code:green label
* Normally used in various ways of confronting tissue like neurological,ophthalmic and plastic
Monofilament Nylon is indicated on Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Microsurgery, Thoracic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gastrointestinal, Orthopedics, Urology, General Close, cuticles, skin closure and retention.
The Polypropylene, Non-ABSORBABLE suture, monofilament, whose main component is the isobathic crystalline stereoisomer of polypropylene, a synthetic linear polyolefin.
The polypropylene suture triggers a minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissues, followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue.
It is not absorbed, nor subject to degradation or resistance loss, caused by the action of tissue enzymes.
It is available in blue.
Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
1. Synthetic non-absorbable multifilament braided suture.Blue color
2. Extruded in a filament with a computer controlled diameter
3. The tissue reaction is minimum.
4. The polypropylene in vivo is extraordinarily stable:ideal to fulfill it is purpose of being a permanent support without loosing its tensile strength.
5. Color code:intense blue label
The polypropylene suture is indicated for Cardiovascular, General Close, and herniorrhaphy, Plastic / Reconstructive Surgery, Urology and Pediatrics.