Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Meidical Tubing Supplies||Material:||PVC/Silicion|
|Size:||Fr6-Fr22||Shelf Life:||3 Years|
Disposable Medical PVC Silicon Stomach Tube with CE ISO Approved Fr6-Fr22 120cm
PVC/SILICON STOMACH TUBE
A stomach tube is used to introduce food, nutrients, medication, or other material into the stomach, or drain undesirable contents from the stomach, or decompress the stomach. The tube is inserted into a patient's stomach through the patient's nose or mouth.
The stomach tube is made from PVC in medical grade, consists of main tube and connector.
1. Made from non-toxic PVC
2. Atraumatic soft rounded closed tip or opened tip with smooth edges
3. Lateral eye with smooth edges is less invasive
4. Accurate depth marks
5. Color coded connector
6. Radio opaque line through the whole tube
7. Appropriate degree of hardness provides kind resistance
8. Blister package or peelable pouch as per request
9. Sterile by EO, single use
10. Available with CE and ISO certificate
Instruction for Use
1. Open the package; take the tube out of package. Be careful not to contaminate the tubing.
2. Coated with lubricant at the distal end of the tube, Insert it slowly through nostril or mouth, Asked the
patient to swallow when the tube to the throat, then insert stomach
The silicone stomach tube is intended for the external feeding and gastric suction and irrigation purposes;
TPU Feeding Tube is intended for transfusion in patients' intestinal cavity.
Validity of indwelling in the human body: TPU: Within 42 days; Silicone: Within: 30 days
Sterilized by EO. For single use only, discard after use, Do not desterilized or reuse;
Do not use if package is opened or damaged polluted or product damaged.
PVC Stomach Tube
Size (Fr) Color Code
6 Light Green