Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Wound Plaster||Disinfection:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization|
|Material:||Non-Woven, PVC. PU, PE Film,Elastic Fabric||OEM:||OK|
|Sample:||Available||Color:||White And Skin Or On Your Demand|
|Shelf Life:||Two Years|
Disposable Adhesive Sterile Wound Plaster PE / PU / PVC / Non - Woven
ADHESIVE STERILE WOUND PLASTER
The band-aid is mainly formed by three parts: a base material, an absorption pad and a back lining material, wherein the base material has a fixing function so that the absorption pad can be tightly fixed on it. The base material can also be tightly adhered to the skin when used. The product is non-toxic, low in sensitization, not irritant to the skin and subjected to EO sterilization; the product is a kind of externally-applied dressing and has the effects of stopping bleeding and protecting wounds, and it is applied to affected parts such as small wounds and abrasions; and the product can prevent the intrusion of bacteria and foreign bodies and accelerate the wound healing.
1. different sizes and materials with great air permeability for your choice
2. structure: the main composotion of wound plaster is the adhesive tape, absorbent pads and isolation layer
3. convenient and confortable to carry and wear
4. products packed in compliance with storage and transport,storage and use under the conditions of the rules, since the date of sterilization quality assurance of two years
5. Strong absorbency to clean the wound noxious substances around wound, blood and effusions can be absorbed in fiber micropore rapidly and completely.
Used for trauma: Cut, burned to prevent infected, and also used to fix transfusion needle. Prevent infection, promote healing, at the same time, also has the advantages of small size, simple, easy to carry, permeability and effective, etc.
Instruction for use:
1. Open the envelope, and take out the dressing and then remove the protector layer.
2. Centre the pad on the wound
3. Fix the dressing firmly.
4. Change dressing dailly when needed